Re: How to get an older emacs on Jessie

On Thu, 29 Sep 2016, Greg Wooledge wrote:

Whenever I don't find the pacakge I want in Debian's repository, I typically grab the upstream source code and build it myself.

Yes, me too. I was able to build 23.4 from source, and this appeared to solve the choking-on-old-elisp while byte-compiling psgmlx, but the resultant psgmlx is still problematic. Oh well.

Thanks all,

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is