Re: WARNING! New Perl/Perl-base upgrade removes 141 Sid/Unstable packages

> It doesn't remove anything without your permission.  It proposes
> a solution to the problem you present it with.  You can reject that
> solution and have it try again.

FWIW, the way it presents the solution makes it hard to see what's
really going on.  More specifically, the list of removed packages does
not distinguish the manually-installed packages from the
automatically-installed ones.

I usually don't care about removing automatically-installed packages,
whereas I rarely want to remove manually-installed packages.

        Stefan