Re: WARNING! New Perl/Perl-base upgrade removes 141 Sid/Unstable packages

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 19:55:49 +0200
Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.net> wrote:

Hello Vincent,

>I'm not asking it to read my mind. I just want it not to
>remove any package I have manually installed.

I don't use aptitude, but if I understand things correctly, you don't
have to accept the first thing offered.  So, reject each option it offers
that doesn't do what you wish.  Eventually, you should be offered a
solution you approve of or can at least live with.

--
 Regards  _
This disease is catching