Re: How to get Jessie to run at boot time -- Problem solved

On Wednesday 14 September 2016 19:51:50 Brian wrote:
> You are probably asking the wrong question.

Oh, no, Brian.  He is asking the right question by definition.  Alan is asking
it, it is therefore right.

We are providing the wrong answers.  And to make matters worse we are doing so
in Old English words that poor Alan does not know, so we must have invented
them.

My Tutor came from Bedford College (previous job).  She would have got on well
with Alan.

Lisi