Re: How to get Jessie to run at boot time -- Problem solved

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisi Reisz" <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 2:05:47 PM
Subject: Re: How to get Jessie to run at boot time -- Problem solved

On Wednesday 14 September 2016 19:51:50 Brian wrote:
> You are probably asking the wrong question.

Oh, no, Brian.  He is asking the right question by definition.  Alan is asking
it, it is therefore right.
       Lisi, is this kind of post helpful?  Is that a question that you even ask
       yourself?  For some reason you've taken a dislike to me, at a distance of
       5000 miles.  That's OK, no skin off my nose.  But you are starting to irritate
       other members of this E-list.  So please: make sure from now on that your
       posts contain information, and not just name-calling.  We'd all appreciate it.

TIA,

Alan