Re: Gnome 3.21: how to define compose key?

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016, Doug wrote:
On 09/13/2016 01:07 AM, davidson@freevolt.org wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2016, Doug wrote:
And ½, ⅓, ⅜, ©, 75°, µF, 17¢, and others.)

I see recognisable glyphs for five out of seven of those. My
environment does not support the other two.

So I know what they are not, but I don't know what they are. Very
mysterious. Could be IPA symbols. Could be a happy face next to a
clover/club symbol. I may never know.
Don't know what you are not seeing. Here's what I wrote—and what I do see—

one-half, one-third, three-eighths, copyright symbol, degree sign after 75, Greek letter mu meaning micro before F (for Farads), cent sign after17.

I see now.

Thank you.