Re: Bluetooth: impossible to send files from phone to computer

Frédéric Mesplède wrote:

> I do not know how I am supposed to connect the phone to my computer...
> When I use gnome tool [ http://i66.tinypic.com/2912n89.png ] the
> switch instantly comes back to off position and I cannot turn it on...

Use bluetoothctl to test these. I spent some time before I was able to use
bluetooth.
The problem with the transfer from phone to computer might be the way your
computer configuration looks like. The easy way to customize it is
bluetoothctl

For transfering files you need obex ftp. I've never transferred from phone
to pc.

regards