Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

Le quintidi 15 fructidor, an CCXXIV, Lisi Reisz a écrit :
> But it doesn't prevent Nicolas from deliberately cc-ing most of the rest of us
> when replying to our mails; which is exceedingly annoying and is NOT in
> compliance with the CoC.

I do not "deliberately" cc anyone most of the time, I just obey the messages
headers. You can set up the messages headers to avoid receiving the
extraneous copies from anyone, including me, with a simple configuration
option that I have already explained, to you personally.

Not following advice is of course your absolute right.

> It is, of course, and annoyance one can easily avoid by blacklisting him.

Indeed. Please feel free to blacklist anyone.