Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

On Wednesday 31 August 2016 15:45:42 Mark Fletcher wrote:
> Well and
> good -- actually, very good, because it prevents me making the stupid
> mistake I frequently make of cc-ing the poster of the mail I am replying
> to.

But it doesn't prevent Nicolas from deliberately cc-ing most of the rest of us
when replying to our mails; which is exceedingly annoying and is NOT in
compliance with the CoC.

It is, of course, and annoyance one can easily avoid by blacklisting him.

Lisi