Re: OK to upgrade to 8.5?

(Please don't top-post. Trim the quotes and reply below the quote you
are referring to. Thanks.)

Steve Matzura:

> I am running 8.0; 8.5 is out. Came out on June 24.

You are right. I missed that the point release was labelled 8.5.

As Lisi said: you do not need to do anything special to upgrade from 8.0
to 8.5. Keep your sources.list as it is and just run 'apt-get update &&
apt-get upgrade'. It might also be necessary to do an 'apt-get
dist-upgrade'.

J.
--
Thy lyrics in pop songs seem to describe my life uncannily accurately.
[Agree]   [Disagree]