Re: OK to upgrade to 8.5?

On Thursday 28 July 2016 15:43:43 Jochen Spieker wrote:
> (Please don't top-post. Trim the quotes and reply below the quote you
> are referring to. Thanks.)

Jochem - Steve is blind.  Many (Most?  All??)blind people find bottom posting
and trimming very difficult.  He is already putting paragraph breaks in (at
my request), which is difficult for him, for the benefit of those like me
whose partial sight makes long paragraphs a nightmare.

I.e. he has an excuse.  He isn't just being lazy.

Lisi