Re: epson L210 scan

Dne 12.7.2016 v 19:37 Brian napsal(a):

   modprobe -r usblp

I suppose you could try this but it shouldn't work.
yes, it doesnt work:
scanimage -L

(If I am correct your device does not use memory cards?)
yes, does not.

Time for Plan B. Delete every line in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf apart from
epson and epson2. You can get the file back again by reinstalling
libsane-common. Comment out epson2.

   epson
   # epson2

Unattach and reattach the device. Try 'scanimage -L'. Look at journalctl
after reattching the scanner and each use of the command. Also replace
epson with epson2 and repeat.
Epson: i get immediately (without usual cca 20s waiting):
scanimage -L

espon2: first time ok, then "no scanners" again
:~$ scanimage -L
device `epson2:libusb:001:007' is a Epson PID 08A1 flatbed scanner
dady@linuxbox:~$ scanimage -L

Now I see there is libusb:001:007' - i might plug in into different usb port, hope its ok.

Pavel