Re: USB printer CUPS stalls on "Sending data to printer"

On Wed 22 Jun 2016 at 09:28:06 +0100, Brian wrote:

> I don't think this idea is going to fly, at least not without more
> work on the PPD and possibly on the printer driver itself. Accessing
> the printer from the ARM device is probably best done through a CUPS
> server on a i368/amd64 machine.

Or I suppose a Splix PPD could work, as it apparently did for this user:

 I managed to get my Samsung M2022W working with Splix by
 pretening it was an ML-2160. .........

   https://sourceforge.net/p/splix/discussion/605558/thread/a0f66cb8/

My CUPS filters a job without error using the ML-2160 PPD. Only you can
test whether the output file prints.