Re: USB printer CUPS stalls on "Sending data to printer"

On Tue 21 Jun 2016 at 04:51:23 +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:

> Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se> writes:
>
> > File "/usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertospl" not
> > available: No such file or directory
>
> I found rastertospl it in the ULD archive, the
> i386 directory.
>
> Now when I do print it first says "... is now
> printing ...", then
>
>     printer laser is idle.  enabled since Tue 21 Jun 2016 04:44:59 CEST
>     Rendering completed
>
> But still nothing is printed.

ULD is only available (without source code) for the i386 and amd64
architectures.

  http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/

at one time attempted limited ARM support but has possibly given up on
it.

printer-driver-splix ULD might work but I suspect a splix PPD would
need adapting to provide what the M202x expects to receive.