Re: Mailing-list configuration

On 14/06/2016 3:09 AM, Nicolas George wrote:
> The lack of reply-to header.

If you see no reply-to header, then only do reply to list as already
instructed with L for mutt, which I don't use.

Always do reply to list, it's simple.  IF someone says they are not
subscribed, please CC me, then take that instruction as explicit from
the email that you are replying to ... again, simple.

I used to do reply-all almost always, now I am more careful due to
requests from others being annoyed.  Reply To LIST works perfectly well
for most people and the odd miss due to an extra instruction on a per
email basis is a different problem.

Cheers
A.