Re: Mailing-list configuration (was: Big dummy at work again)

On Monday 13 June 2016 10:57:05 Nicolas George wrote:
> This time only, as a particular courtesy, I have edited manually the list
> of recipients to adhere to your personal preferences.

I appreciate that.  Thank you.  But it isn't just my personal preferences, it
is part of the CoC:

"When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon copy (CC)
to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be copied."