Re: Mailing-list configuration (was: Big dummy at work again)

Le sextidi 26 prairial, an CCXXIV, Lisi Reisz a écrit :
> I appreciate that.  Thank you.  But it isn't just my personal preferences, it
> is part of the CoC:

And the mail headers state differently. Given contradictory directives, I
explained in my previous mail why the only sane solution is to adhere to the
standardized ones. I suggest you re-read it carefully; I do not intend to
waste everybody else's time any longer about that.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George