Re: Mailing-list configuration (was: Big dummy at work again)

On 2016년 6월 13일 오후 8시 52분 49초 GMT+09:00, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday 13 June 2016 10:57:05 Nicolas George wrote:
>> [...]
>"When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
>copy (CC)
>to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be copied."

>Lisi

Nicolas and Lisi,

Now i am doing re-write into Korean these section.

However, only Debian project seems to follow this rule i think.
Other lists (FreeBSD.org or Kernel.org) does not do that.
When there somebody do reply, Cc line is very long.

My head is always swimming what rule is correct.

Sincerely,

--
^고맙습니다 감사합니다_^))//