Re: First hint as to why kaffeine won't rx tv

On Sunday 05 June 2016 15:00:54 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 05 June 2016 06:49:18 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Sunday 05 June 2016 10:40:46 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > Based on that, I am pointing my finger at the newer kaffeine now.
> >
> > Kaffeine-Trinity, I take it?
>
> Yes.
>
> > > But
> > > its been years since I've filed a bug. No clue how to do it on
> > > wheezy at what could be considered this late date.
> >
> > You can't.  Security fixes only.
>
> How about tickling the TDE developers?

Worth a try - but there are very few of them, and Wheezy is probably not their
priority either.  I'll try to understand your problem - I haven't really -
and test it in Jessie.  But you'll need to tickle me later in the week. :-(
If it is present in Jessie too, or if it is easy, then they will probably do
something.  (As you are using 14.0.4 it is probably worth anyway making sure
that Slávek knows.)

Cheers,
Lisi