Re: libreCAD, can't find help docs

On 2016-06-05, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> > That is what it is reporting that it cannot find.
>>
>> That is really unfair.
>
> On my part?  Really?  I find entirely too often on linux, that the help
> tut from that menu pulldown is missing an annoying percentage of the
> time.  No biggie to the author, he knows how to run his masterpiece,
> can't you figure it out on your own?  Thats good for the soil when its
> found on the ground behind the male of the bovine specie, but not much
> else.

No, I didn't mean you were being unfair, I meant that it's a bummer not
having any good docs, especially for something like CAD software, which
can be pretty complicated stuff.

--
Hypertext--or should I say the ideology of hypertext?--is ultrademocratic and
so entirely in harmony with the demagogic appeals to cultural democracy that