Re: google-chrome-stable on Wheezy

​Hi Mike,​

Hi Samuel,
It is not an issue of need, it is an issue of time. I am the software
engineer / server guy at work, so I use my laptop at work and home. When
I upgraded from Squeeze it tool more than eight hours. I simply do not
have a day to piss away right now. I will do it eventually as time permits.

The computer is my tool, it is not the other way around.

​Just be careful then, because ​the only computer that never needs fixes is the ones that are never used, and if you stick too long to Wheezy it can take some time until you realize you're having more work than with upgrading it (unless we're talking about a server), the browser issues are the most easily seen.

Samuel Henrique O. P. [samueloph]