Re: wireless without network-manager... is it still possible?

On Sunday 22 May 2016 22:56:36 Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 5/22/2016 3:23 PM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 08:35:22PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> >> [...] it merely indicates your incompetence.
> >
> > Folks, I'm out of this thread.
>
> So what ever B**** says goes?
> Please *NO* !!!!!

Richard - this snipping is very misleading.  It was not Tomas whom Brian was
calling incompetent - in fact, quite the opposite.  I can't quite see why
Tomas has taken such fright, except that both the others were putting things
rather strongly.  But *nothing* that Brian said could reasonably have been
interpreted, as you appear to have done, as Brian telling Tomas to leave the
thread.

Lisi