Re: Posting picture files

On 05/03/2016 06:57 AM, heqamilus@runbox.com wrote:

On 05/03/2016 05:18 AM, Gary Roach wrote:

I still haven't found a solution for the disappearance of all of my
desktop icons. They are replaced with little transparent squares. They
still work though.

Try to change the theme you are using and/or install some new themes.
and/or install a different desktop (eg gnome, kde, mate)

H.

You know, I thought I had tried switching themes with out success. I just tried it again and the Oxygen theme cleared up the problem. That fixes the problem that started this whole mess but says nothing about the posting problems.

I seem to struck a nerve somewhere. I think that the discussion on attachments, file sizes and rejected email practices has been of some value in itself.

Thank you everyone for your participation.

Gary R.