Re: Posting picture files

On 05/02/2016 05:04 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Tuesday 03 May 2016 00:38:53 Gary Roach wrote:
Someone needs to figure out a way to handle this without
penalizing the rest of us.
"The rest of us" don't have any desire to send pictures and are not being
penalised.

Lisi

I wouldn't send pictures either except someone asked for a screen shot to solve my original problem. Sometimes the old "A picture is worth a thousand words" is true. Of course the picture may take up a thousand times the band width.

I still haven't found a solution for the disappearance of all of my desktop icons. They are replaced with little transparent squares. They still work though.

Gary R