Re: all at a sudden Firefox

On 5/1/2016 2:15 PM, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
On Sun, 01 May 2016 07:44:22 -0500, John Hasler wrote:

File a bug with Mozilla.

I would do it gladly if I only could reproduce it or at list give a
minimal lead of how and when it happened.

I would suspect that a vague &/or malformed report is better than no report.
Give as much detail of your environment as possible.
I've been in multiple environments where the mantra was "If nobody tells us there is a problem, we can *NOT* solve it."

Please note in the above 'quote' there is *absolutely NO* indication that the reporter has claimed *WHAT* the problem is. Only that *A* problem exists.

P.S. I date from when 8085 was "latest & greatest";/