Re: all at a sudden Firefox

After trying all suggestions I am giving up.

And here a new finding. If I ever load a new page at least once and
correct the fonts by hitting Ctl-++, then, even if I delete all history,
including cache, cookies, etc., and go to that website/page again it
loads with the desired fonts. So, as it goes now the problem seems to
cure itself. A bit boring way but it goes better.

What bothers me is, as I said, it happened all at a sudden. I am
absolutely positive I was not mixing with any Firefox settings before I
started experiencing it. And as I said I use the same Firefox on my
desktop also, were I have no problem what's ever.

I guess I hit some weird Firefox or one of his addons bug and I don't
even have a clue how to reproduce it.

Thanks guys.