Re: all at a sudden Firefox

On 2016-05-01, Juan R. de Silva <juan.r.d.silva@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like people at your place still use two distinct terms. :-)
> Where are you?

I was just needling you in a light-hearted manner.

As this is an international list, who knows what sensibilities might be
aroused by this or that term in reference to this or that gender and its
eventual mutual exclusivity.

As far as here goes, in mixed company, the masculine form takes
precedence (which may or may not have anything to do with anything).

--
Hypertext--or should I say the ideology of hypertext?--is ultrademocratic and
so entirely in harmony with the demagogic appeals to cultural democracy that