Re: all at a sudden Firefox

On 2016-05-01, Juan R. de Silva <juan.r.d.silva@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess I hit some weird Firefox or one of his addons bug and I don't
> even have a clue how to reproduce it.

I suppose you've tried the obvious (cough) like starting Firefox in safe mode,
refreshing the sucker, renaming prefs.js, using a virgin profile and the like
(or have you already told us that upthread somewhere).

> Thanks guys.

And gals.

--
Hypertext--or should I say the ideology of hypertext?--is ultrademocratic and
so entirely in harmony with the demagogic appeals to cultural democracy that