Re: Posts don't show on list

On Sunday 01 May 2016 17:45:44 Gary Roach wrote:
> On 05/01/2016 04:22 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> >> It was not returned.
> >
> > It WAS returned.  It just got put in your spam folder.
> >
> >> I finally found it in the aol spam folder. It just
> >> had 2 lines that repeated my email address one of which was "which
> >> gary719_list1@verizon.net" .
> >
> > Verbatim, what did it say?
> >
> > Lisi
>
> Ok Lisi verbatum (pasted)
>
> You are subscribed to the following lists:
>

> List         Address
> debian-usergary719_list1@verizon.net
> whitelistgary719_list1@verizon.net

So your "quotation" above was completely inaccurate.  When you are asked to
say what something said, you have to say it verbatim if you want help.

So <gary719_list1@verizon.net> is subscribed.  <garyroach@verizon.net> is
probably not.  You have also been posting from <garyroach@verizon.net>.  That
would explain a lot.  You could test <garyroach@verizon.net> the same way.

Lisi