Re: Posts don't show on list

On 05/01/2016 04:22 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Sunday 01 May 2016 02:01:12 Gary Roach wrote:
On 04/30/2016 03:23 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sat 30 Apr 2016 at 13:00:55 -0700, Gary Roach wrote:
I may have found the problem. When the majordomo message didn't return I
start digging into aol. I found the return message in the Spam bin. I've
turned the feature off and hope that fixes the problem. All I want is a
pop server and an smtp connection that stays out of my hair. This sent
without a cc to myself.
Only one piece of information was asked for. You have omotted to give
it. What did the majordomo message say?
It was not returned.
It WAS returned.  It just got put in your spam folder.

I finally found it in the aol spam folder. It just
had 2 lines that repeated my email address one of which was "which
gary719_list1@verizon.net" .
Verbatim, what did it say?

Lisi
Ok Lisi verbatum (pasted)

You are subscribed to the following lists:

List         Address
debian-usergary719_list1@verizon.net
whitelistgary719_list1@verizon.net

Gary R.
Turning off the aol spam filter seems to
have fixed the problem.
Remember that I do not use anything of the aol web site. All of my
emails are supposed to be fed raw to my icedove mail client.

Gary  R.