Re: Posts don't show on list

On 04/22/2016 04:16 PM, David Wright wrote:
On Fri 22 Apr 2016 at 15:22:11 (-0700), Gary Roach wrote:
On 04/22/2016 06:02 AM, Mimiko wrote:
On 22.04.2016 09:46, Tixy wrote:
It's because you use gmail and that has a 'feature' which you can't turn
off that deliberately hides your own messages.
On 22.04.2016 09:55, Brad Rogers wrote:
Like I said to Michael; gmail.

I find it surprising, to say the least, that, even after all this time,
some people still do not know that gmail does not return list posts to
the writer.
I know about this. Its just a minor annoyance. I could just enter
lists site and see if it is there or not. I don't send a duplicate
if message is on list.