Re: Posts don't show on list

On 22.04.2016 07:49, Michael Milliman wrote:
On 04/21/2016 09:18 PM, Gary Roach wrote:
Actually this time it worked for the first time in a month. Hopefully
the problem has been corrected. Thanks for your reply. Normally we do
get a return copy of our posts

I have participated in several threads on this list and have asked a few
questions on the list.  I never see my own posts, but as I do see the
results on the list, I know that they are getting through.

I've never seen my own posts nor in this list, nor in other lists. This is very bad, as there are questions from me which never been asked. And I don't know if this is due to the fact that my post didn't get to list, or nobody have an answer.