Re: Portable Debian?

On Wednesday 27 April 2016 20:43:08 Steve Matzura wrote:
> Either I'm smarter than I think (LOL), or you're psychic. I looked at
> Knoppix earlier this morning. I didn't know about the throwaway aspect
> of it, though,

Did you discover the Adriane version?  Now available as an alternative boot on
the mainstream disk.  It is specifically for the blind and partially sighted,
and has things like Daisy Player there, as well as screen readers and speech.
Adriane is Karl Knopper's wife, and is in some way visually disabled.  He
originally did the Adriane version for her, and it was originally completely
separate.

Lisi