Re: on-demand mounting of filesystems via Systemd (e.g. /backup)

On 04/24/2016 08:11 PM, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> systemd continues to cause much more trouble than it is worth for so
> many people -- I really wish it wasn't so, but it truly is so. :(

You don't seem to understand the criticism that has been levelled at
your conduct here. Ansgar didn't ask you to spout your vitriol
elsewhere because you dislike systemd, or because you criticized it;
he asked you because the way you behave here is to the detriment of
the atmosphere on this list.

Christian