Re: New Weather Protocol?

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 9:51 AM, David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:
> Non of my weather widgets work any longer. OK, Yahoo changed their API, but
> the updated widget still does not work. Neither does open weathermap?
>
> So ... is there something new I must enable in the firewall??

The firewall should have nothing to do with it, assuming you can
browse the web. Openweathermap "recently" (months ago) turned nazi
with their API which forced all applications relying on it to get a
special "application key" or similar. That has finally been fixed for
the openweathermap gadget in gnome3 on debian testing, but I'm not
sure exactly about your widget. It's something to look in to.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=801979 may be related.