Annoying pop-up window

Whenever I plug in a USB drive, camera or Kindle I get a pop-up window advising me that "Removable medium is inserted, select action...

Given that I will open the medium from Pcmanfm, which is always open on one desktop, this is an annoyance/waste of time and clicks.

Is there a way to prevent the window from popping up ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
       La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter,
                    mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.