Re: Changing Boot Order

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 05:44:52PM -0430, Jhon Prada wrote:

> HI don't waste your time with Debian explanations.  Plug the keyboard and
> see if the lights are lighting.  If don't, it's the keyboard that is not
> activating in the boot.  Look for another keyboard or plug into another
> port and turns on the computer.  If the light is on, press f11 some some
> times until appear a menú with your boot drives
  	When I turn on the computer, the keyboard lights up just fine.
	And everything else works fine.  It is just that I can't
	boot from anything but my /boot, with its functioning grub.

	In other words, the computer works fine, except that it
	can boot only from the SW I have in my /boot and /boot/grub
	directories.

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://globaltap.com/~alan/
   "Women run for office to do something, and men run for