Re: Changing Boot Order

El 25 mar. 2016 5:36 PM, "songbird" <songbird@anthive.com> escribió:

> Alan McConnell wrote:
> > Others have suggested changing /etc/default/grub.  I've tried
> > that too, and have run 'update-grub' afterward.  It doesn't seem
> > to have done anything.  Perhaps someone can post an example of
> > an /etc/default/grub where the boot order is explicitly described?
>
>   i just tried this to make sure it worked as described
> and it worked so i'm not sure what you didn't do correctly.
>
>   when your grub boot screen flashes there will be a list
> of entries to select.  the default if you haven't changed
> anything is 0.  i.e. the first item on that list.
>
>   so to boot a different selection you edit /etc/default/grub
> the line that mentions GRUB_DEFAULT and change the 0 to some
> other number.
>
>   in my case i have four entries.  so to test another i
> picked the entry 2 (which is really 3 on the list on the
> screen).  then did update-grub (as root).  worked.
>

>   songbird

HI don't waste your time with Debian explanations.  Plug the keyboard and see if the lights are lighting.  If don't, it's the keyboard that is not activating in the boot.  Look for another keyboard or plug into another port and turns on the computer.  If the light is on, press f11 some some times until appear a menú with your boot drives