Re: repositories frozen since Mar 20th?

On 25/03/16 03:55 PM, Sven Hartge wrote:
Frank McCormick <debianlist@videotron.ca> wrote:

   Last time I checked...last night...the google-chrome repository
still wasn't fixed. However my system still downloaded and installed the
latest google-chrome.
That still is out of the hands of the Debian maintainers, this is
something Google has to fix on their end:

https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=596074

Grüßem
Sven.

   For further problems with other repositories this is the page to consult:

This page keeps track of repositories broken or half-broken by the SHA1 removal. Please note that we intend to shut of SHA1 completely on January 1, 2017.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Apt/Sha1Removal