Re: repositories frozen since Mar 20th?

On 25/03/16 12:15 PM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Fri, Mar 25, 2016, at 07:05, Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
Meanwhile, the issue seems to be fixed. New packages appearing again in
the
testing and sid repositories.
Yes, it is fixed. It was broken for two or three days, only.

Users of debmirror that have mirrors of testing or unstable will want to
switch to the version in Debian testing, though.  I will ask the
debmirror maintainer for a backports release or a stable update (if
nobody did it already), but meanwhile anyone that needs it can simply
download the source package for unstable and rebuild it in stable. It
works just fine.

Last time I checked...last night...the google-chrome repository still wasn't fixed. However my system still downloaded and installed the latest google-chrome.