Re: flash? [OT]

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:06:27 +0100 Jörg-Volker Peetz <jvpeetz@web.de>
wrote:

> IMHO its worth to try the web without flash.
> HTML5 can do a lot nowadays.

Exactly. I don't use Flash, but somehow the world hasn't collapsed
around me yet, and (*gasp*) I am still able to get my news. [1]

[1] Listening to BBC World Service on that oldfangled device (the
radio), reading The Real News, Democracy Now!, the Independent,
libcom.org, reddit.com/r/news, reddit.com/r/worldnews, reddit in
general, indymedia. It's not hard. There are so many sources for news.