Re: flash? [OT]

On 03/15/2016 06:56 PM, Brian wrote:
On Tue 15 Mar 2016 at 16:59:03 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:

On 03/14/2016 04:24 PM, Brian wrote:
On Mon 14 Mar 2016 at 16:14:11 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:

On 03/14/2016 02:06 PM, Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
IMHO its worth to try the web without flash.
HTML5 can do a lot nowadays.
And visiting sites without using flash helps to get rid of it.

To the OP, Gene, I just got rid of flash plugin totally. So far no pain. :)

This is a mailing list. Communicaions to it are intended for *all* its
subscribers. Please confine private mails to the recipients address
only.

Nevertheless, we are very happy for you. :)
I'm happy as a clam that you are happy. :)
First, no diddly this is a mailing list.
Second, I wanted to publicly reply to Gene the OP, as opposed to Jorg, that
so far my needs have been met without the flash plugin for the benefit of

Ah, I see. Responding to to the points in Jorg's mail wasn't worth the
effort.

Gene and I go back at least 10 years, and I merely re-enforced
jorg's opinion, and the opinion of others who have replied in like fashion. But, it's only been recently that I could live without a flash enabled browser though.

all. I'm a very altruistic guy.  Ric

Your private life is your own.

My private life has been enviable. I was sued by Steve Jobs and his minions, befriended Mad Dog and was interviewed in Esquire as one of America's biggest software pirates in the 80's ...back in the Apple ]{ days. Heh, back then we MADE software free. Then I died for 20 minutes last year, yet like Gene I'm still here. Life is good! <cackles> Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html