Re: flash? [OT]

Adam Wilson wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:06:27 +0100 Jörg-Volker Peetz <jvpeetz@web.de>
> wrote:
>
>> IMHO its worth to try the web without flash.
>> HTML5 can do a lot nowadays.
>
> Exactly. I don't use Flash, but somehow the world hasn't collapsed
> around me yet, and (*gasp*) I am still able to get my news. [1]
>
> [1] Listening to BBC World Service on that oldfangled device (the
> radio), reading The Real News, Democracy Now!, the Independent,
> libcom.org, reddit.com/r/news, reddit.com/r/worldnews, reddit in
> general, indymedia. It's not hard. There are so many sources for news.

Haha,
funny story guys. IMHO the problem is not with us. There are a lot of
people who don't care and will not stop using flash or whatever.
So we will not watching news, but flash will not die so fast.

Respect for your position though - I like you even more :D

Perhaps we need to introduce "likes" (jokingly)

regards