Re: Stretch color scheme problems

On 02/15/2016 09:59 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:39:26 -0800 Gary Roach
<gary719_list1@verizon.net> wrote:

Ever since I switch to Stretch I have been having a problem with the
color scheme of various applications. I get a lot of black lettering
on a black background, white on white and dark blue on black
background (impossible to read). I've tried to fiddle with the colors
at the kde desktop level and also at the individual application
level. There doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern to the problem.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.
It would be useful to know your theme settings.

KDE Apperance

Workspace Theme
    Look And Feel - Oxygen
    Desktop Theme - Breeze Dark