Re: Good keyboard

also sprach rlharris@oplink.net <rlharris@oplink.net> [2016-02-14 11:20 +1300]:
> For the Dvorak layout, just select the appropriate xkb map
> (APPLICATIONS->SETTINGS->KEYBOARD).

Apart from there being no "Applications" menu on my Debian system… ;)
</tongueInCheek>

This won't address the issue of having keys labeled physically.
I can touch type, but there are times when I really appreciate to
just being able to hit the key as advertised without having to first
position, gain my bearing, and then move…

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"all i know is that i'm being sued for unfair business
 practices by micro$oft. hello pot? it's kettle on line two."
                                                -- michael robertson