Re: Good keyboard

On Feb 11, 2016 1:21 PM, "David Christensen" <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> wrote:

Thoughts?  Comments?

I don't have one of those (but I think I'll buy one). Currently I swear by my ducky mini (obviously remap caps lock to escape - also, I use vim/vim mode so YMMV if you like arrowing around which means it also doesn't do well in bios or lilo/grub - has fn arrow but that's obviously a PITA). I also have a DasKeyboard but a few keys squeak so that's turned into a $100 brick. And I have a Lexmark model M but still prefer my ducky due to its size on my desk.