Re: Good keyboard

> On Feb 11, 2016, at 11:21 AM, David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> wrote:
>
> Thoughts?  Comments?

Have you looked into a Cherry? They use Cherry switches (surprise). And they're quiet until the key hits the bottom, then they make the sound of a key hitting the bottom.

There were several models available when I bought mine, but I found one that was pretty "vanilla". UBS and (at the time) PS/2 -- they're on PS/2 to USB adapters now.

I don't know about key rollover, but I've never had a problem with that (it's quite possible that I just type too slowly :-).

They're on all my important machines now, and I love them dearly.

--
Glenn English