Re: How to Install Awstats on a Web Server Running Debian

gc@maillr.com:
> On 2016-01-31 14:50, gc@maillr.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a web server running Debian Jessie on my web server running
>> Apache and for the life of me I can't figure out how to install
>> Awstats. Can anyone help with this? I've been searching the web for
>> articles and can't seem to come across the right one that has accurate
>> steps. The steps I have found are outdated.
>
> Okay I finally figured out how to install Awstats and it's working great.

As a matter of courtesy to your readers it is always nice to include
your solution. But then again you didn't really ask the question in the
first place. :)

> However none of the images are showing up. Can anyone help with that. It
> seems the images are pulling from the wrong URL.

What about checking the Apache logs and the config? There is probably an
Alias directive that should point to the correct location of the images
in the filesystem.

J.
--
People talking a foreign language are romantic and mysterious.
[Agree]   [Disagree]