Re: How to Install Awstats on a Web Server Running Debian

On 2016-01-31 14:50, gc@maillr.com wrote:
Hello,

I have a web server running Debian Jessie on my web server running
Apache and for the life of me I can't figure out how to install
Awstats. Can anyone help with this? I've been searching the web for
articles and can't seem to come across the right one that has accurate
steps. The steps I have found are outdated.

Okay I finally figured out how to install Awstats and it's working great. However none of the images are showing up. Can anyone help with that. It seems the images are pulling from the wrong URL.