Re: rpcbind-0.23 & Jessie

On Sub, 2016-01-23 at 12:21 +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:

> Does your wife use NFS on her netbook?  If not, you can probably just
> uninstall rpcbind.

That's good advice...however, it seems it's not enough.

Anyway, the netbook is delivered and let me see if there are complaints
in regard. :-)

> It's rather unlikely that this bug will be fixed in Jessie since the
> changes are rather intrusive.

Thanks, that way my opinion as well.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Not by merely abstaining from work can one achieve freedom
from reaction, nor by renunciation alone can one attain perfection.